Hoopla

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Indy Bound

In less than 24 hours, my mom, sister, and I will be headed to Indiana to see our dear lifelong friends, the McNeil/Hanley posse. I am excited to get out of town for a few days, spend some quality time with my mom and sister, and hang out with sweet friends that are really more like family. There aren't too many people I can say I've known all my life. These are a few of them. I don't remember not knowing Steve, Jeannine, Melissa and Michael. I just always have. Melissa is married to Patrick and they have 3 of the most fabulous kiddos ever. I'm looking forward to shopping, eating, Rock Band-ing and just being enjoying the company of such sweet friends!

Steve, Jeannine, Melissa and Madison came for Jason and I's wedding this Summer. I am so glad they did! 


Melissa is a photographer in Indiana and she is incredibly talented. She did my bridal portraits the day before my wedding. It was a crazy whirlwind of a day, but such a precious memory for me. The photos below are pics from that day.  (Here is a link to her website and to her blog with my bridal portrait)



The Lord has certainly blessed my family through this family. Looking forward to the time I'll be spending with them over the next few day!

1 comment: